Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

#7 Google Docs

I actually completed this tune up last week but could never find the time to post to the blog so here goes, let's just hope I remember what I learned. I thought the idea of google doc was an interesting one. I could see applications for its use here at the library, no more working on the q drive, saving to q drive then saving to p drive then trying to remember what drive was this thing on.May be helpful for interdepartmental documents-like when we are working on committees. I created a calendar on google docs. Seemed fairly easy. I'll have to use it on a more regular basis to see how it compares to 30 boxes and outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment