Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

#9 Instant Messaging

This I was actually familiar with because we use instant messaging in our department. In the beginning we had a pidgen account and shared monitoring duties with adult services. Now we've grown and we use our own. It comes in handy when trying to privately communicate with each other, no fear of being overheard. I think that has its advantages. Maybe unfortunately for me, but I just don't see myself using this for personal communication. I probably should though because I don't always like answering the phone (and yes I still do have a landline). So if I used instant messaging, I could see what someone wanted to tell me but I wouldn't have to answer immediately if I didn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment