Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

#3 Tuneup Pandora

Wow, who knew you could create your own radio station! Well apparently alot of people. I liked the fact that you could connect to your radio station and then go and do other things. I kept giving thumbs up signs and skipping to the next song because I pretty much liked everything they suggested and I didn't want to waste time. But then Pandora told me it had to stop because I skipped too many. Oh well I will be back. I could even find this useful at work. You could put it on for some easy background music and go about your work when you need to work on the computer for any length of time. The only drawback now that brings sadness to me is the fact that those of us who have thin clients at our desks have no sound cards or the ability to listen to anything from our computers. Maybe that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment