Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tuneup #3 YouTube

OK I did not create an account, at least not yet. I'm a little apprehensive. I did view a few. I can see the benefits. In youth services it can be great for giving us ideas for new programs. For personal reasons you can get a laugh when you need it or explore anything you might be interested in. I took a few minutes to check out some videos (can you still call it videos?) on card making, something I'm very interested in and I will certainly be going back to look at more. The couple I viewed directed the viewer to the viewee's blog for more information. Now I may have more blogs to add to the RSS feed. One new technology connects to another, I never knew.
I'm liking the way we are doing one at a time, learning about it, doing it, and then seeing how they are all connected. I will have to go back to the Pandora and the YouTube tune up again though to view the Discover portion when I discover the user name and password.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment