Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tune Up #3 and then some

I'm here at the reference desk and thought I would give it another go at reading the two articles associated with Pandora and YouTube since when I was in the Computer Classroom I couldn't view them because I didn't know the user name and password. Well lo and behold I was able to read the article on You Tube but when I tried the Pandora one I received an internal error message and I tried a few times. So the user/password thing was resolved and you no longer need the user/password or you may still need it when working in the classroom or Pandora is having a problem or you may just need to read the articles from the reference desk. The article was interesting telling us about how You Tube came to be what it is today. Maybe we should all go to more parties - it could lead to big bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment