Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happenings During Tuneup #3

Don't want to forget this but did anyone else have this problem. Under the "Discover" where we have to read more about it, when you click on that it asks you for a user ID and password. I didn't know it. Should I have known it? Maybe I'm the only one, but a heads up might be useful before we go to a tuneup, letting us know we need to know user ID's and passwords. This way we can get that info before we go to the computer lab. If this is just me, I apologize for not being prepared. If this is not just me, maybe this query will help us all.

AND, I just want to say thank you to everyone on the Tech Committee. You can tell you guys worked very hard to put this together for us, and I appreciate all your hard work!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment