Just Looking Around

Not sure what this will be once it is saved but I clicked some buttons and here I am!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tech #2 RSS

OK I learned something new today and that is always a good thing. The thought of RSS, now that I know a little, is really quite good. I always wondered how people had the time to keep up with all those websites or even how they found all the ones they follow. Now I know. This is a great way to keep up with all the latest in whatever you are interested in.
I had one problem (yes, just one I think) when I tried to add the Library Link of the Day. I clicked their little button instead of copying and pasting the link. It said I was subscribed but do not see it on my list. So I guess I'm subscribed somewhere but don't know how or where to find it. Would that be another lesson?

No comments:

Post a Comment